No Missed Calls and its employees agree to conduct their business according to the following charter:
- We only hold data (e.g. personal and company information) to support the business service that we provide to our clients.
- We recognise that our clients have the right to choose which information is made available to No Missed Calls and its employees and which, if any, information will be made available to partners of No Missed Calls.
- All information collected about you via the site is the sole property of No Missed Calls and it will not be shared, sold, or released to any other entity without your consent, except where it is required by law and/or legal processes. Your details will be added to the No Missed Calls database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our products and services.
- We will respond immediately to questions about the accuracy of information we hold and process for our clients.
- We will maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorised person.
Information we collect:
Information is gathered in two ways: (1) indirectly, i.e., certain anonymous information about all visitors, such as domain name, browser type and page views, which is collected through our site’s technology and is not linked to individual identities; and (2) directly, when you voluntarily submit Personal Information such as, first and last names, company, telephone numbers and email addresses, on www.NoMissedCalls.co.uk
External links on NoMissedCalls.co.uk:
Our email communication policy:
When you consent to receive information via email from No Missed Calls, we will collect all necessary contact information such as your name and e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive email information, an unsubscribe link will be provided at the end of the relevant communication.
How to contact us:
You may address all communications regarding this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and telephone number or e-mail in all communications and state clearly the nature of your query.