NoMissedCalls.co.uk complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your data and privacy are important to us and we will handle it securely and legally, with care and respect. Below we explain what data we collect, how we use it, how it’s stored and for how long.
NoMissedCalls.co.uk and its employees agree to conduct their business according to the following charter:
- We only hold data (e.g. personal and company information) to support the business service that we provide to our clients.
- We recognise that our clients have the right to choose which information is made available to NoMissedCalls.co.uk and its employees and which, if any, information will be made available to partners of NoMissedCalls.co.uk.
- All information collected about you via the site is for the sole use of NoMissedCalls.co.uk and it will not be shared, sold, or released to any other entity without your consent, except where it is required by law and/or legal processes.
- We will respond promptly to questions about the accuracy of information we hold and process for our clients.
- We will maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorised person.
Data we collect:
NoMissedCalls.co.uk is regarded as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you; this does not include any special types of information or location based information. The personal data we collect includes full name, postal address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s). When we handle calls on your behalf and obtain caller details and messages, NoMissedCalls.co.uk is regarded as the ‘Data Processor’.
Purpose of collecting data:
We need to know basic personal data in order to provide our service(s) to you and/or to respond to enquiries. We will not collect any personal data that is unnecessary in facilitating our services and/or meeting our obligations to clients. With your consent, we will inform you of our promotions, offers and similar products that we believe will be of interest to you. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe by clicking the relevant link at the bottom of the email.
How data is processed and stored:
The personal data we process is handled by our staff and is stored on our servers, both of which resides within the European Union. No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows permits them. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is processed and stored securely.
How long data is kept:
Basic personal data is kept for a minimum of 6 years after which it will be destroyed. Information we use for marketing purposes (where you have given your consent) will be kept until such time you notify us that you no longer wish to be contacted. Caller details and messages obtained will be kept for 12 months, or sooner if you request for them to be deleted.
If at any time you believe the information we hold for you is incorrect, you can request to see it and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled or processed your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Privacy
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe the way in which we are processing your personal data is not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Website: https://ico.org.uk/